CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Congrats . . . Dear Seniors!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
____________________________________________________________________

Okay I know I know, I haven't posted in a while. Been busy with uh. . .uh. . . okay I'm thinkin' here. . . uh. . . stuff!! You know mom's day, company, gardening, studying, parties ~~ did I mention parties?!! Yep Ashley's to be exact. We (Dakota and I) went to her grad party on Saturday, and what fun that was!! She had a ton (okay a lot) of people there; probably like 50 or something, all just wanting to honor and love on her. Because Ashley my girl, seriously YOU ROCK!! and Congrats!!!

Now to our other Senior Brian ~~ YOU ROCK TOO!! It has been so nice getting to know you this year. I look forward to see God work in your life.

We are soooooooooooooooooooo proud of our senior's and their accomplishments. God has so much in store for your lives. Stay close to Him; He will direct, lead, and love you through all of lives moments ~~ big and small ~~ Hold on for the ride of your life!! You will be thrown lots of curve balls, and you may fumble (like my football terminology), but God is faithful. He will help you; just call on Him ~~ He's always, always, always there for you!! He loves you!!

So here are a couple of pics from Saturday. Ashley you are a beautiful girl!!
Thanks for letting me post these pics!!

Ray and Ashley ~~ Too cute ~~ Seriously Too Cute you two!!
So are you ready for Friday? Yep of course it is the last day of school for this year, but it's also our CYC party!! So plan on coming right after you get out of school.
It's going to be fun, Fun, FUN!!
God bless and love you all,
Dawn
And remember:
Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

0 comments: