CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Let the Summer Begin. . .

Well, it's official school for this year is done ~~ Congrats!! Thank you to everyone who came over for the end-of-school party!! We had so much fun hanging out and sharing a meal with you.

As summer begins let's think about some things:


1. What will I do over the summer that will help me get closer to God? My Answer: Read my Bible and pray daily. Spend time every day waiting on God and meditating on scripture.


2. How can I strengthen my relationship with my family? Spend time with them; quality time. Listening and sharing. Thank them for their help.


3. How can I be a better friend? Listen to them and be willing to tell them the hard things if necessary, but remember all things need to be done with love.

Okay, this is not by any means an exhaustive list, so be creative. Think of some things you can do to get closer to God this summer, and closer to your family and friends and think beyond the normal box.

Thanks for reading the blog and being a part of CYC.

Check back often as this will be our outlet for CYC this summer.

In Christ Alone,

Dawn

0 comments: