CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

For Thine is the Kingdom, and the Power and the Glory. . .

What a great lesson on Friday!! You Rock Carrie!! (I say that a lot and it's always true:)

Prayer is a topic that people have a lot of opinions on and a lot of guilt over. Some try to rationalize why they don't pray and still others think that prayers are necessary when you have a problem, but when things are going good, well isn't that when we can handle it?!! OH boy now that can get us into trouble ~~ can I get an Amen!! :)

In 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Paul tells us to pray continually or to pray without ceasing. So what does that mean? I'm going to wait to give you my understanding of this verse, because I'd like to hear what you think this means, and ways that we can go about doing this. So let me know what you think.

Also, since we're on the topic of prayer what do you think is the biggest obstacle to having an effective prayer life? What holds you back? Or what is it that maybe you don't understand or that is hard when it comes to prayer?

This is a topic that I have struggled with in my Christian walk, and yet it is absolutely crucial to living a victorious Christian life!! God has really helped me to overcome the sin of praylessness. He so wonderfully has guided me and taught me the importance of this discipline in my life. When you pray you are building a relationship with the One who gave it all for you. . .how absolutely cool is that?!!!

So this is a great subject to really dig in and discuss ~~ so let me know what you think.

You guys are so terrific and yes YOU ROCK TOO!!
Thank you for reading and I look forward to your responses,

In Christ Alone,
Dawn

0 comments: