CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

~~ Our Maiden Voyage ~~

Welcome to Belief of My Heart!! It is the desire of my heart for you to be strengthened, encouraged and helped as you live the life that Christ has for you in Him. He is The (only) Way, The (only) Truth and The (only) Life. I have never regretted a day of my life in Christ. He teaches me more and more everyday what it is to be His. I cannot tell you the transformation that has happened to me because of the drawing of the Holy Spirit to become a child of the King.


I am a journaler (is that a word? :), and in my journals I write about many different things, but one of my favorite things to journal is what God speaks to my heart through the Holy Spirit. I have found it very important to write it down. On Easter this year God spoke to my heart with encouragement, peace and celebration. He told me that I was on the winning team, but He also spoke this to my heart that has captured me and I'd like to share it with you:


"Grab hold to that which has grabbed ahold of you. I will never let you go my child. You are mine!!"


So why are those words so meaningful to me? I have struggled all my life with feelings of doubt and insecurities. I have never felt good enough or worthy enough, and this encouragement spoke volumes to me, because He has grabbed ahold of me and He's not letting me go. Be encouraged today, Christ loves you and He's grabbing ahold of you; grab back!! Grab onto Him and watch where He will take you, it will be the best ride of your life!!

John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing."

In Christ Alone,

Dawn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I'm leaving this as a test comment ~~ Let's see how this goes